Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Include results in confirmation mail

Include results in confirmation mail 5 Monate 3 Wochen her #112128

• monfero
  • monferos Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Is possible to include the results (answers), in the confirmation mail that users recieve when finishing surveys?
Letzte Änderung: 5 Monate 3 Wochen her von monfero.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Include results in confirmation mail 5 Monate 3 Wochen her #112150

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 892
Please refer to the manual - "Send detailed admin notification" - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_settings#No..._.26_data_management

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Include results in confirmation mail 5 Monate 3 Wochen her #112182

• monfero
  • monferos Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I've been testing different possibilities according with the manual but I can't send "detailed admin notification", with answers ({ANSWERTABLE}), to the user than complete the survey.

I've tested with: "my_name@mymail.com;{TOKEN:EMAIL}" in the "Send detailed admin notification email to" field with no success. Only "Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!" recieves notification.

Include results in confirmation mail 5 Monate 3 Wochen her #112183

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 892
Does {TOKEN:EMAIL} return the correct email address? (try placing {TOKEN:EMAIL} in a visible equation question)

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Include results in confirmation mail 5 Monate 3 Wochen her #112233

• monfero
  • monferos Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I don't know how but finally Limesurvey sends confirmation emails with responses using {TOKEN:EMAIL}. I suspect there's something about different operations: creating keys, setting confirmation email address, etc...
I continue testig cause I've tested one survey with three participants and only the last two ones recieve the detailed confirmation email.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.128 Sekunden
Donation Image