Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect

Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect 11 Monate 1 Woche her #106735

• tsukeyomi
  • tsukeyomis Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi LimeSurvey's community! :cheer:

First of all I would like to thank everyone who contributed to make this awesome tool. Without you nothing of this would be possible. :blush:
Then I would like to ask a few and (I think) simple things.

I'd like, when the survey has ended, to show statistics about what other chose; if I can show charts and stuff like that it would be even better! And is there a way to show it in a way that the users sees "you and X other chose option n. 2"? That would be amazing.

I would also like to put, in the same page, a link (or button) that redirects to a page that I like. I know how to do that in HTML but I don't know where I could put the correct code.

Thanks to anyone who will help! :laugh:
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect 11 Monate 1 Woche her #106748

• boyan
  • boyans Avatar
  • Senior Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 9
I am not sure whether charts can be shown at the end of the survey. But you should be able to show statistics using assessment.

To redirect, you can simply add a label question with the link at the end of the survey.

Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect 11 Monate 6 Tage her #106776

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 902
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 6 Tage her von tpartner.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: stevelegare
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.142 Sekunden
Donation Image