Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.

Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms. 5 Monate 1 Woche her #101546

• lsp
  • lsps Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I use array in kolloms to count answers given (1 to 5) to extract feedback to the user.

What I want is the same functionality, but the question in the rows and te answer's in kolloms. Instead off the questions in kolloms and the answers in the rows.

Can I do this?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms. 5 Monate 1 Woche her #101549

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 683
Question type - Array by column - manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Array_by_column
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Letzte Änderung: 5 Monate 1 Woche her von tpartner.

Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms. 5 Monate 1 Woche her #101550

• lsp
  • lsps Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I saw this, but is it possible to flip te axes? so the subquestions and the answers swopped

Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms. 5 Monate 1 Woche her #101552

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 683
Err...then you would be back to the normal array - manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Array
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms. 5 Monate 1 Woche her #101553

• lsp
  • lsps Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Ok, but that means that I can't count the given answers.

hmm that's a pity..
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.126 Sekunden
Donation Image