Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Paypal integration

• aukevann
  • aukevann's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #101394 by aukevann
Paypal integration was created by aukevann
Hi,

I want to setup a system where a customer can pay for a survey with Paypal and then get the link to fill out a survey. Has anybody set this up? I can get Paypal modules in my Joomla site but need the link with starting a survey.
Any help greatly appreciated,

Auke
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 4 months ago #101461 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Paypal integration
Hi,

I never made paypal integration, but with some other system i
- Validte the information
- If information is OK : look at token table
- If token already exist : launch survey
- If token don't exist : create and launch survey

Need some PHP script.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • aukevann
  • aukevann's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #101502 by aukevann
Replied by aukevann on topic Paypal integration
Thanks Denis for your reply.

Looked into this a bit more.
The function I want is that a customer purchase an assessment, pays with Paypal and automatically gets the invitation mail form LimeSurvey that leads them directly to their personal survey (can't be a public assess login link obviously).
On the Joomla site this means create the use and send an invite with the remote control APIs.

I can get Paypal extensions for Joomla that do the job of passing information on to Paypal and get the payment done, no problem.
The problem is however that the username and e-mail address will be entered in Paypal. I can find no way to get this back to the Joomla site to create the user (with the APIs). Paypal allows you to redirect to a standard URL. One of the extensions allows you to change this URL but that does not help, as it can not pass on name and e-mail (only known to Paypal).
The other problem I run into is that I can not find a way to invite a single participant using the invite_participants API (see my other post on this subject).

Any help greatly appreciated.
Auke
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by aukevann.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose