Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

pictures as an answer and show only marked answeres

More
10 years 11 months ago #95278 by nils
Hey,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a question in which some of the answers are not words but pictures. (example: The question is "Which of the following companies do you know?" and answer 1 is the written word "coca cola", answer 2 should be the logo of Red Bull, answer 3 "Pepsi"...)

My second problem concerns another question. The participants are given a list of companies and asked to mark the companies they know. In the following question, they should rate the companies they know. Therefore only the companies should appear which the interviewee marked in the question before. How is that possible?

I would be really glad if someone helped me. (If it's relevant: I am using LimeSurvey Version 1.92+)
Thank you in advance!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 11 months ago #95280 by holch
You can use html code within the answer option fields (if you have switched off the XSS filter). So including pictures should be easy, using the img tag.

For the second part: have a look at the array filter.

You can create a multipe answers questions with the brands and then filter the following array question for the brands marked in the first question. For this to work the lists of brands (answer lables) must be exactly the same for both questions. It should be described quite well in the manual.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
10 years 10 months ago #95546 by nils
Thank you a lot for your quick and helpful answer!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose