Issue with the Timer in the offline mode

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her #141388 von MNBS
Hi Limesurvey users,

I am a new user of Limesurvey software.

I tried to make a data entry program that works on an Android environnement by using the two softwares Limesurvey and offlinesurveys.

I am facing a problem with the timers. In fact, I want to save the time automatically after each question. This works perfectly on the computer when I use the "group by group" and "question by question" mode.

But, when I use the offline version, I have to use the mode "All questions in one page". This creates a problem When the program tries to save the timers. I found that all timers have the same time !!

So, does anyone have a solution for that ? Is Limesurvey able to save the time automatically after every question in the offline version ?

I thought about using the countdown timer and then saving the time of it after every question. Could this work ?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her #141394 von tpartner
That is not a LimeSurvey issue - contact Offline Surveys directly for support.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her #141395 von holch
Just like Tpartner.

But I don't think there will be an easy solution, because of the fact that Offlinesurveys saves the survey in all in one mode.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her #141397 von holch
I'll also move the post to the "Offline Surveys" subforum, this will increase chances that someone from Offline Surveys will see this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Wochen her - 3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #141887 von aaskoura
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 3 Wochen her von aaskoura. Begründung: wrong link posted

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha