New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her #121473 von Mazi
Mazi erstellte das Thema New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
As the title states: Please report any broken links or other problems here.

Thanks!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her - 2 Jahre 6 Monate her #121482 von Ben_V
Ben_V antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
Twitter links & widget are missing...
The twitter activity around "limesurvey" topics is strangely quiet flat . One reason is probably the absence of share buttons on limesurvey.org's pages.
I think LS new website is the best moment for such improvments...

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 6 Monate her von Ben_V.

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her #121586 von jelo
jelo antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
When logging into the forum directly via kunena forum the checkbox to stay logged on won't work more than 24h.
Which may is related to changing IP from ISP. That wasn't the case with the old website/software version.

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121657 von jelo
jelo antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
Download section

Suffix tar.bz2 and 7z seem to be missing in the webserver configuration.

When trying to download e.g
www.limesurvey.org/en/downloads/category...us-build150612tarbz2

Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found) is displayed. No download possible.

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121663 von tammo
tammo antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
Since the new design was launched I have been going through the website and found several pages of which I did not know that they existed. It is a bit as if the houses in city did not change, but we all received a new map to the city.

But this seems strange: when you are on the page "Features" at: www.limesurvey.org/en/?jumpto=features , you can go to "Templates" at: www.limesurvey.org/en/downloads and then to "General themes" at: www.limesurvey.org/en/downloads/category/9-general-themes which is a page that is more like a museum: all kinds of themes (I thought that they were called templates, but that seems to be used for example surveys as well, which is a bit confusing).

The newer templates (the templates that define the display of the survey) can be found at: www.limesurvey.org/en/community-services...ensions/55-templates
  1. Please direct users firstly to the more recent templates at www.limesurvey.org/en/community-services...ensions/55-templates and keep the other link for user reference under a page like "archives"
  2. Please use the words theme, template, example survey, demonstration survey, extension, module, plugin consistently. Would it be possible to make a short page about LimeSurvey language for that? Would it be possible to adopt the same language as is used in Drupal or Wordpress for that?

Tammo ter Hark at Tools for Research
Proud developers of the TFR Responsive Limesurvey template
toolsforresearch.com/limesurvey-responsive-template
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Ben_V

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121672 von mdekker
mdekker antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
I can not find details to log in to the Demo installation (it is probably lost in the redesign)

Also the Demo seems to be on 2.05 instead of 2.06

---
Menno Dekker

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121673 von Ben_V
Ben_V antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
"The project" > "Demo"

Benoît

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121674 von mdekker
mdekker antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
I meant the username and password. But on a closer look I now see they are always prefilled. I thought that was coming from my browsers password manager.

---
Menno Dekker

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121678 von Ben_V

mdekker schrieb: But on a closer look I now see they are always prefilled

I think this setting is quiet recent but was already present with the old site...

Benoît

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her - 2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121801 von tammo
tammo antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
  1. I cannot find where to change my signature details
  2. I cannot edit the details of the template that we released to the community at limesurvey.org/en/community-services/ext...ns/86-tfr-responsive
  3. In the overview of the received private messages I can see the date, but not the year the message was sent

Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 5 Monate her von tammo.

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #121996 von tammo
In the archived releases I cannot find the recent 2.05 releases and there seem to be some releases with no name, which result in an error message when downloading.

www.limesurvey.org/en/downloads/category...ed-releases?start=50

Furthermore, the ordering does not seem logical. My preferred order would be the most recent release on top.

Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her - 2 Jahre 4 Monate her #123029 von Ben_V
Hi,
It seems that joomla default favicon is back
=> www.limesurvey.org/templates/yoo_katana/favicon.ico

Benoît

Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 4 Monate her von Ben_V.

Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #123199 von c_schmitz
c_schmitz antwortete auf das Thema: New Website - Report broken links and any other stuff here!
Thank you - fixed it, again:-)

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #123310 von jelo
The last stable release is not available from the downloadpage. 2.0.6+ 150730 instead of 2.0.6+ 150731 is offered.

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Monate her - 2 Jahre 3 Monate her #124573 von jelo
Board/Forum software cannot handle links with anchors. BTW: In the preview it works.

Testlink with # in URL
https://manual.limesurvey.org/Setting_%3Ca%20href='https://manual.limesurvey.org/Setting_conditions'%3Econditions%3C/a%3E#Default_condition_combinations
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 3 Monate her von jelo.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha