Cannot install new limesurvey 205 using starter.php

Mehr
3 Jahre 11 Monate her - 3 Jahre 11 Monate her #105098 von corri90
corri90 erstellte das Thema Cannot install new limesurvey 205 using starter.php
Hi guys!

First of all, thanks for this amazing tool, I really like it!

I had your previous version, 200plus, and I installed it using the php script, doing something like

php starter.php install user_parameters

I'm trying now to install your new version doing it the same way. But I'm not able to do it. When I type the command it says that the option install is not available. I tried using webapp option too, but it doesn't work either.
Any tip? Have you disabled this functionality?

Thank you very much!
Carlos
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 11 Monate her von corri90.

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 11 Monate her #105107 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Cannot install new limesurvey 205 using starter.php
HI,

Maybe there are already a application/config/config.php ? Or some other file in the folder ?

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #105127 von corri90
corri90 antwortete auf das Thema: Cannot install new limesurvey 205 using starter.php
Hi DenisChenu,

I need a config.php file to store the database connection parameters there right?

I've figured out that, if I use the console.php file instead of starter.php, it works.
php console.php install user_parameters

Could you please include it in your installation guide or somewhere else? It could be useful for users that want to install limesurvey using the command line :)

Best regards,
Carlos

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #105132 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Cannot install new limesurvey 205 using starter.php

corri90 schrieb: Could you please include it in your installation guide or somewhere else? It could be useful for users that want to install limesurvey using the command line :)

Our manual are a wiki, all Forum user are able to update the manual.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
3 Jahre 6 Monate her #110867 von apmuthu
apmuthu antwortete auf das Thema: Cannot install new limesurvey 205 using starter.php
It has now been wiki -ed.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha