event.returnValue is deprecated

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #104942 von andersonelias
andersonelias erstellte das Thema event.returnValue is deprecated
Hi,
Everytime I open a survey, the web console always give me this output.

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

My LS Version 2.05+ Build 140116, but I notice it on the earlier Version too. Is it something that I have to change or update ?

Thank you for the support :)

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #104945 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: event.returnValue is deprecated
Hi, in a survey page or a admin page ?
If you have a console: you have the file and the line.

We can surely fix this if we know the js file where this is set. Best is to put a bug report.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #104948 von andersonelias
andersonelias antwortete auf das Thema: event.returnValue is deprecated
On Survey Page.

On Admin Page I got this

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode.
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode.

But it is weird, it didn't show the file and the line. (Using the latest chrome)

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her - 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #104949 von andersonelias
andersonelias antwortete auf das Thema: event.returnValue is deprecated
After a lot of random clicks

Admin Page :

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery-1.10.2.min.js:5
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode. jquery.qtip.min.js:2
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode. jquery.qtip.min.js:2

Survey Page :

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery-1.10.2.min.js:5

Directory third_party/jquery/file
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 8 Monate her von andersonelias.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten