Default User/Pass Incorrect

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #103457 von kopoiag
kopoiag erstellte das Thema Default User/Pass Incorrect
Hello Limesurvey,

I am trying to install Limesurvey in a test environment before deciding whether it will be used in our production environment. For user testing, I have tried to setup LimeSurvey 205 Plus xampp package on a Windows 7 x64 machine.

The installation runs and completes, and during the installation I am given a default username/password of admin/password which I should be able to use to login to the http://localhost/admin/admin.php page.

I am able to load the webpage, and am asked for credentials, but when I enter admin/password I receive 'Incorrect Username/Password' (see limesurvey.png). I have not been able to load any type of settings/configuration for LimeSurvey. Just the install - then stuck at this login.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #103478 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Default User/Pass Incorrect
Hi,

I think XAMPP package for 2.05 is broken, but can not test and update (no windows computer to test).

Can you report a bug ?

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha