SOLVED:Can LS kick-off scripts upon events logged in participant table?

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #187999 von bulgin
Wondering if LS can activate or otherwise run a linux script upon events logged into participant table. I know I can run a cron job against the table, but also was wondering if there is a method to run a script (not javascript) upon an event.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #188002 von DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #188005 von bulgin
Possibly. I did activate all check boxes in the plugin, found the associated lime_auditlog_log table in the database, created dummy participants, activated the survey, logged in as a participant, filled in the survey, exited - yet no data shows up in the mysql table. . .

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her - 1 Monat 3 Wochen her #188017 von bulgin
For the audit log plugin to work you need to go into the individual survey and go to plugins and activate there, in Simple Plugins link, also, not *just in* the Configuration | Plugin Manager.

It needs to be activated in two places. . .
Letzte Änderung: 1 Monat 3 Wochen her von bulgin.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #188030 von DenisChenu
Hi,

Seems to be an issue ? Unsure ? But maybe can be reported.

But : if you need only participant action : plugin show how to create another plugin ;)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha