Login screen not appearing

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #179051 von sremick
Login screen not appearing wurde erstellt von sremick
New user, be gentle!

Installed v3.15.6+190108 (self-hosting), got everything set up ok. Created new survey, seems to be working (people are responding), have a lot to learn (LS might be more of a tool than I need but I like the idea of hosting my own vs. using Google Forms). I sort of feel like I'm using a Boeing 777 to go down the street to get milk but I want to give it time to get familiar with it in the hopes I can wrap my head around things and learn to do the limited basic subset of tasks to fulfill my needs.

However, when I went to another computer, I found I couldn't log in. No error, but neither the / root path or /admin/ would provide any sort of login link/box/prompt/etc. In fact, /admin/ looked identical to /.

I did some searching and found this post from 6+ years ago which is related to IIS (which I'm not using) but suggested in that case to use
index.php?r=admin
which worked and I was able to get in. But I'm wondering what might be going on, since I'm not using IIS this can't be the "known IIS issue".

Details:
LimeSurvey 3.15.6+190108
PHP 7.2.7
MariaDB 10.1.37
LiteSpeed 5.3.5

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #179072 von DenisChenu
Did you try /admin/admin.php ? It must be a simple redirect.

Else : index.php?r=admin mean you are on nginx or similar web server (not apache)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #179079 von sremick
/admin/admin.php does work, it redirects me to: /index.php?r=admin/authentication/sa/login
That brings up a login window. Same as: /index.php?r=admin

But /admin/ brings up the same landing page as / , without any box/link/etc for logging in.

As stated in my first post, I am indeed using (well, my webhost is using) a non-Apache webserver (LiteSpeed).

Is there anything that can be done to resolve this so that the behavior works as-intended?

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #179098 von DenisChenu
Strange : i don't understand why it don't read index.php :
github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/tree/master/admin

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha