Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Counter-balancement AND skip questions if answer "no"...

• AnneLaure1
  • AnneLaure1's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #178393 by AnneLaure1
Hello,

Is it possible to write two conditional filter equations for a questionnaire.
I would like to be able to go directly from a consent (1st question) "no" at the end of the questionnaire AND also for the answer "yes", to propose a counterbalancing of questions for the rest... but for the moment, it is stuck, I can't apply the 2 conditions....
Thank you!!!

Anne-Laure
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 4 months ago #178399 by holch
What? Sorry, you post is confusing.

There is a consent (1st question) at the end of the questionnaire? I guess you want to jump from the first question to the end if the answer is "no"?

There are no "jumps" in Limesurvey, so if you really want them to get to the actual end page of the survey (thus count them as complete) you will have to put a relevance equation in each and every question on the way and hide them. This can be quite tedious.

However, if you just want to end the questionnaire for those, so screening them out, which is what I think you want to do, you can set a so called "zero quota" on the answer "no". You create a quota and set the limit to 0, so for everyone that answers "no" in question 1, the survey ends with an alternative quota end page. Please note that the quotas only have effect when the survey is activated, they will not show any effect when you do the preview of the questionnaire (because no answer is saved in the database).

What do you mean with "counter balancing" the questions for the rest? Randomly show certain questions?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
5 years 4 months ago #178401 by holch
I will lock this post, as there is another copy of this post here: www.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issues/1...-skip-question-if-no

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose