can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #173793 von Relevamiento
Relevamiento erstellte das Thema can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?
Hi, i need some help please!

I did´t realise that i opened a Limesurvey Pro, so i have only 25 responses, and i need like 100. I dont now what to do, so I ask:
I have a LimeSurvey CE installed on my own server. How can I pass this survey from the profesional plataform to de CE?
Can I export the entire survey and import it in a CE plataform?
At less can i use the same url? Beacuse i have send the link, to many peapole.

If any of this is possible, can I pay a edition only for a month? It will preserve my actual survey?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #173799 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?
1st : moving survey from SAAS to CE : yes , use LSA export . For url : you can add the url on first page of SAAS version (and make some javascript redirect), but it's more a workaround.
2nd : contact support (but it will preserve your actual survey for sure) www.limesurvey.org/customer-support

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: LouisGac

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #173809 von LouisGac
LouisGac antwortete auf das Thema: can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?
using the same url will be tricky. You'd rather take a subscription for one month.

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #173815 von jelo
jelo antwortete auf das Thema: can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?

DenisChenu schrieb: 1st : moving survey from SAAS to CE : yes , use LSA export . For url : you can add the url on first page of SAAS version (and make some javascript redirect), but it's more a workaround.

A maintenance function with message textbox and options to redirect surveyURL with parameters would be helpful in many situations. No responses saved but survey still informing/redirecting visitors. Helpful for many situations.

www.limesurvey.org/forum/future-features...tallation-per-survey

Are you a student conducting a survey? If yes, tell me why you use LimeSurvey?
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/116...y-you-use-limesurvey

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #173816 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?
Since error twig file can be updated and survey have date for end (and start) : this is easily doable now by survey.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: tpartner

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her - 1 Woche 5 Tage her #173818 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: can i transform a survey from profesional to CE?
Here's another post on modifying layout_errors.twig - www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...ts-parameters#173273

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 5 Tage her von tpartner.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha