Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Page Breaks and Removing Opt out message from emails

• ericgraig
  • ericgraig's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #170413 by ericgraig
I've looked in the manual and in these forums and haven't found anything on how to insert manual page breaks. Is this possible? I see on the General Settings area that you can run surveys question by question or group by group but I'd like the ability to insert manual page breaks. I have a slider question set up and would like to generate a new page for each "sub-question" as this practice is better for a survey that will most likely be given on the phone.

Also, the "Slider starts in the middle position" and all of the other slider properties set to off but my survey nonetheless displays a starting position for the slider as shown in the attached file.

Showing "5" as the starting position is not a problem but having the filled in green bar seems lke bad survey practice to me.

Finally, is it possible to remove the opt-out message on the survey invitation emails that the system sends

Thanks?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by ericgraig. Reason: Added something.
The topic has been locked.
  • elissa
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 9 months ago #170423 by elissa
Hi,
I cannot help with page break but as far as emails are concerned you can edit the message in Survey settings > Email templates. You can delete the line with Opt out placeholder and save the setting.

Regards

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor
  • tpartner
More
5 years 9 months ago #170428 by tpartner
To insert "page breaks", use separate questions and groups for each slider.

Regarding the slider behaviour, what LimeSurvey version and template are you using?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose