Change Password

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her - 2 Wochen 3 Tage her #169531 von 30460433
30460433 erstellte das Thema Change Password
1.the User Manage : use one_time password . Yes ,I can login . But I cant change the password even i have the super_admin permission . When the E-mail system for creating new account is not useful , How can i create new account ,importently getting his/her password ?
2.According to this topic www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-...other-administrators . But the relality is I can't see the change password button ?
can you help me ? emergency ! Thanks
Letzte Änderung: 2 Wochen 3 Tage her von 30460433.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #169536 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Change Password
Not sure what you are talking about. Can you describe your problem a little bit clearer? What are you trying to do exactly? What do you mean with one-time password?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #169549 von jelo
jelo antwortete auf das Thema: Change Password
Wouldn't it be a good start to tell us what version of LimeSurvey is used and a screenshot where you miss buttons or forms?
LimeSuvey is lacking a way to prevent sending passwords via email. That should be changed.

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #169553 von 30460433
30460433 antwortete auf das Thema: Change Password
Thank you all the same ! Yeah , my English is just so so. I am from China ! I will read the Manual again and make it clear that how to use E-mail to send password. From www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-...other-administrators I know that I can change the password with superadmin permission. But I can't . I have to use e-mail to get the new account's password to test my-local LS system. And i am Java Developer ,I just want to use the RPC interfaces but it is not easily to use a open-source item .

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #169555 von 30460433
I can't find the way to paste screen-pot but I find the same topic about my same questions! Thanks !
John_K replied the topic: Change password for users/other administrators
Hi.
I'm experiencing a related issue to this topic. My Issue with Users password is that:
1) Create a new user is not working properly. LS does not send the email with password to the user.
2) When Super-admin attempts to change a users PW via the 'Editing user' option, it has not effect
3) Re-setting password by the user via the "Forgot your password" option is not working as LS does not send the email with password to the user.

Mehr
2 Wochen 2 Tage her #169605 von John_K
John_K antwortete auf das Thema: Change Password
HI 30460433,
Pls take a look on topic: Change password for users/other administrators.
www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-...inistrators?start=15

I have detailed the workaround & option I did to get my issue working. Hope this help U.
Cheers
JK
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: holch, 30460433

Mehr
2 Wochen 2 Tage her #169611 von 30460433
Thanks ,your help is useful !

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha