Export Error - Call to a member function getColumnNames() on null

Mehr
8 Monate 1 Woche her #160633 von bins
bins erstellte das Thema Export Error - Call to a member function getColumnNames() on null
Hiya,

I recently installed LS and ran a small survey with 3 responses.

Today, I was asked to update, which I did.

I have tried exporting the survey results and get this error. If I export to Word, I get the error in the document!
Anyone with thoughts on the issue?

Paul

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
8 Monate 6 Tage her #160692 von ollehar
ollehar antwortete auf das Thema: Export Error - Call to a member function getColumnNames() on null
Which version did you update to? Can you give us a screenshot of what you did and how the error looks?

Mehr
8 Monate 6 Tage her #160693 von ollehar
ollehar antwortete auf das Thema: Export Error - Call to a member function getColumnNames() on null
Tip: If you're a paying customer you can submit your issue to limesurvey.org support, and you'll get a quicker response.

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #162038 von cortins
cortins antwortete auf das Thema: Export Error - Call to a member function getColumnNames() on null
Hi, I found the same issue exporting results.
When exporting to CSV, Excel, PDF or HTML I get an ]Internal Server Error
> Call to a member function getColumnNames() on null (error.png attached)

When exporting to MS Word,
> I get the same error as the content of the .doc file

Finally -what might be related to this issue- I found that in the Columns selection, the only columns that appear are the time trackers (columnas.png attached) .
And if the time tracking option is not selected, then no Columns are shown to be selected in the Expert Result page.

LS Versión is 3.0.0+171222, and I try using PHP 5.6 and 7.0 -both with same results.

Thx!!

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #162046 von ollehar
Thank you for your report. I'll have a look at this.

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #162051 von ollehar
This issue is now fixed. Please wait until our release of LS 3.0.1 and update again (release should happen later today).

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha