Resetting installation admin password through limesurvey.org

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her - 1 Jahr 5 Monate her #153894 von pauloalmeida
pauloalmeida erstellte das Thema Resetting installation admin password through limesurvey.org
I have an account on limesurvey.org with an installation at limequery.com. I don't remember the user and password of the installation (I tried recovering the password with several combinations of username and e-mail address and didn't receive an e-mail), so I reset the password in the installation settings in my limesurvey.org profile. That shows me a password and tells me I can log in in two minutes, but the login then fails with user 'admin' and the provided password. Maybe the user is something other than 'admin'? I looked around and that seems to be the default. Is there any other way to recover the password, or to recover the username based on the e-mail only?
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 5 Monate her von pauloalmeida. Begründung: Correct URL

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her #153913 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Resetting installation admin password through limesurvey.org
All things related to the Limesurvey Professional hosting, please refer directly to the support system of Limesurvey GmbH. You can open a ticket under "Contact Us". We here in the forum can only give support for the community edition, not the hosted one.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha