Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error 500 importing survey responses that was deactivated.

• massapa
  • massapa's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #148308 by massapa
Hello.

We have a version 2.00+

As you know, when deactivating a survey the answers are saved in a table "lime_old ........."
When activating the survey again (without changing anything in it), we have the possibility to import the responses from the table where they were saved when deactivated.

In our case, when clicking on the button, and after a long time with: "waiting for server.domain.com" in the browser, the following appears:

The server.domain.com page does not work

The server.domain.com page can not process this request now.
HTTP ERROR 500

That is, the form for selecting the table does not even appear. I have been looking inside the code and the error comes from dataentry.php. It looks bug, but I can not find information to confirm my suspicions.

I do not know since when it's happening. It was upgraded to version 2.00 in 2014 and in the summer of 2015 the system was changed (from OpenSuse to Centos).

No user had complained so far and honestly, I had not tried that option (or I do not remember).
Thank you very much.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 2 months ago #148327 by holch
Well, this version is quite old and not supported anymore. If it should be a bug, it is either fixed in a newer version or if not, I don't think it will be fixed for 2.00+ anymore. The version has long been subsituted by other LS versions (e.g. 2.06/2.6 or the newest 2.62).

But my first guess would be that there is some kind of server / php limit you are running into (max vars, memory, execution time, etc.).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: massapa
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose