Can I set a time limit for multiple choice questions? If yes - how?

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Wochen her #144527 von LeSch
LeSch erstellte das Thema Can I set a time limit for multiple choice questions? If yes - how?
Hello LimeSurvey-Community,

can I set a time limit for multiple choice questions? If yes - how?

All best from Germany

Lena

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Wochen her #144534 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Can I set a time limit for multiple choice questions? If yes - how?
This shouldn't be in the "Installation and Update Issue" forum, but rather in "Can I do this with Limesurvey". But anyway:
manual.limesurvey.org/QS:Time_limit/en

So I guess it is not possible out of the box with multiple choice questions, as this question type is not in the list.

You might be able to do something with some custom javascript, but I am not an expert on this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Wochen her - 2 Jahre 3 Wochen her #144536 von Joffm
Joffm antwortete auf das Thema: Can I set a time limit for multiple choice questions? If yes - how?
Hi, Lena,
as holch said: not out of the box for "multiple", but for single punch questions. (screenshot)

A Javascript solution in the attached sample survey. The survey proceeds after 5000 millseconds.
There you have to adapt the value to your requirements.

Kind regards
Joffm

P.S.
You know, that - to insert Javascript or css into the questiont text - you have to switch to "sourc code" mode.

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 3 Wochen her von Joffm. Begründung: Ergänzung

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Wochen her #144538 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Can I set a time limit for multiple choice questions? If yes - how?
And in addtion to Joffm's content: The XSS filter needs to be switched off for the limesurvey installation.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha