Admin login loop, out of nowhere

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her #136487 von pandabarry01
pandabarry01 erstellte das Thema Admin login loop, out of nowhere
Hi, I have been using Limesurvey for a few months and everything has been working rather well, but this morning I tried to log in and I got into a login loop (login page refreshes after every login attempt). I even tried wrong usernames and passwords, but nothing happens. I haven't reinstalled anything or moved anything from the server, so I think it just started out out of nowhere... I also tried to change the password, but whenever I enter my email, I get "email failed" (and this is the first time it happens, as I have already forgotten my password in the past and was able to reset it normally).

Any thoughts?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her - 2 Jahre 6 Monate her #136490 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Admin login loop, out of nowhere
Hmmm, completely out of nowhere seems pretty unlikely.

- any updates on the webserver? e.g. upgrades, updates of the server os, etc?
- are you the only administrator of the server (e.g. a root server) or who is the administrator?
- did you run an update for Limesurvey lately?
- when was the last time you were logged into LS? Whad did you do during this session?
- what is your limesurvey version?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 6 Monate her von holch.

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her #136491 von pandabarry01
pandabarry01 antwortete auf das Thema: Admin login loop, out of nowhere
- any updates on the webserver? e.g. upgrades, updates of the server os, etc? --> I think this is the only plausible reason. I can't even manage to do anything with php when I ssh.
- are you the only administrator of the server (e.g. a root server) or who is the administrator? --> no, the server admin is someone else, I just emailed him to check if they was an update and forgot to tell me about it.
- did you run an update for Limesurvey lately? --> no
- when was the last time you were logged into LS? What did you do during this session? --> Yesterday. I generated a token for a person who offered to take one of my surveys.
- what is your limesurvey version? --> 2.50+

Thanks!

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her #136498 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Admin login loop, out of nowhere
This sound pretty much like they have changed something on the server, maybe the mysql database user doesn't exist or something.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha