Giving access to specific templates to all users

Mehr
2 Jahre 1 Woche her #152487 von terryaulenbach
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
As far as I can tell, in Version 2.56.1+161118, access to specific templates has to be done on an individual basis. That is, I have to pull up a creator and give them access to templates individually. What I need to be able to do is select a template and give access to it to every user, current and future. Am I missing something? If not, I hope this feature will soon be added.

Terry

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her #155675 von DenisChenu
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
You can use manual.limesurvey.org/BeforeHasPermission and always return true id objet=='template' and sPermission=='yourtemplate'.

You can send false for all other template ;)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #180470 von wilberth
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
I solved this with a database trigger. For each new user that is created the permission is given automatically. The following works for new users created with the LDAP plugin:

CREATE TRIGGER templatename AFTER INSERT ON users FOR EACH ROW INSERT INTO `permissions` (`uid`,`entity`,`permission`,`read_p`) VALUES (NEW.uid, 'template', 'templatename', 1);

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha