list_participants does not give all the participant_info.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #107007 von dscanlan81
dscanlan81 erstellte das Thema list_participants does not give all the participant_info.
Ok. So i was hoping this would give me all the participant info so that i could find the person that i want but its only giving me firstname, lastname, email. We have a unique id in the attribute_2 field.

So i'm trying to call get_participant_properties with the tid passed from list_participants but i'm not its not find any data to return.

Should list_participants return all the participant info? Is there a configuration section? If not then what is the iTokenID that get_participant_properties requires?

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #107033 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: list_participants does not give all the participant_info.
Hi,

You can look at source : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...rol_handle.php#L1638

Maybe $aTokenProperties , but are you on the last version ?

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #107037 von dscanlan81
dscanlan81 antwortete auf das Thema: list_participants does not give all the participant_info.
We're using this version: manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_API#list_participants

I re-read the api and pass in ""aTokenProperties"": [""sent"", ""remindersent"",""remindercount"", ""completed"",""usesleft"",""email"",""lastname"", ""firstname"",""attribute_1"",""attribute_2"",""token"",""tid"",""participant_id"",""emailstatus"",""language"",""blacklisted"",""validfrom"",""validuntil"",""mpid""] in the get_participant_properties.

This is now working. thanks

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha