Convalidation with EM

Mehr
4 Jahre 1 Monat her - 4 Jahre 1 Monat her #102703 von darpao
darpao erstellte das Thema Convalidation with EM
Who can help me with this situation.

I crete an example, but what I should do is similar. See atteched file.

Q1 -> ask in a multiple choice with comments what are the components of a family. No matter if the user put one person and choice slot 4 (Person 4) instead of the first available. Only for person I ask name. So I hided the box for animals with javascript (1° request: is there a way to hide comments with EM or something else?)

if a people choice a Person, he MUST fill the comment (2° request: how I can force people to put comments?JavaScript?)

Q2 -> I show only the previous components choosen, showing the name if it was written in the comment (this is the only thing I was succesfull by myself). For each one (3° request: how can I validate if for every row of visible components a role was choosen.. so at least one check for every visible row) the user must choose a role.
Some roles are mandatory: every family must have an head of household, but it should be possible that nobody works and bring money (4° request: how can I make mandatory some columns? So a column can have 0 chcked answer, others must have at least 1 answer. All can have more than 1 answer)

(5° request: how can I disable some checkbox?) For example animals cannot work and bring money, so I would like to disable the corrisponding checkbox so that the user cannot click on it.

All these request require javascript? Or can I use validation with EM?

Where I can study some syntax about Javascript specific for Limesurvey? I read scripts and I find:
#Question..
#Answer...
#question' + qID + ' table.question tbody tr';
$( arrayRow + ':eq(' + i + ') input.radio:checked' ).length

and so on..
but I was not able to find a manual.

Thank you
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 1 Monat her von darpao. Begründung: added a question

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha