LS2 Color Contrast

• jdeisenberg
  • jdeisenbergs Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 1 Woche her #88243 von jdeisenberg
jdeisenberg erstellte das Thema LS2 Color Contrast
The new icons for LS2 are quite appealing, but I think they may cause problems for people with limited or color-deficient vision.

I tested the colors at snook.ca/technical/colour_contrast/colour.html , and found that the contrast for the background color (#fefefe) with the icon color (#85bd00) and heading color (#8cce00) fail the WCAG guidelines.

I also checked for color-blindness via the VisCheck ( vischeck.com ) plugin for ImageJ, and attach the resulting files. Tritanopia (blue/yellow) is the rarest form of color blindness, and it also produces the worst results. The other two are red/green color blindness. The icon colors fail the WCAG guidelines for all three types of color blindness.

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
4 Jahre 11 Monate her #89029 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: LS2 Color Contrast
It's really a big idea \o/.

What colour is best for you ? Think the green are for "Lime", but maybe if you have some advice for the icon color (and text color) and put icon according of the "BEST" way ?

Do you have some GIT experience ?

Denis
PS: you can put your post in bug report.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha