What does lastpage = -1 mean

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #144493 von hvgard
hvgard erstellte das Thema What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi,

This is not a DEV Q, but as I can't find the ansnwer in the manual nor by searching these forums AND it is something some great programmer implemented I suspect this is the best place to ask.

The Q is simple: what does a value of -1 for laspage mean? I always suspected it meant "hit the landingpage and never made it to the first group/question", but I have "lastpage = -1" responses that contain data (answered questions).

Harold van Garderen

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #144515 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi,

Yes : "hit the landingpage and never made it to the first group/question" OR : git to first page after staring survey

answered question can be 'Prefilled question by url' or default value too if i remind.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #144549 von hvgard
hvgard antwortete auf das Thema: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi Denis,

Thanks for your reply.

Did you see I wrote "but I have "lastpage = -1" responses that contain data (answered questions)."

So it seems that users can go back and forth in the survey. Could it be that Lime stores the LAST page/group, not the MAX(PAGE).

PS: I'm on version Versie 2.06+ Build 160129 and have no room to upgrade to a newer version to test. This is our live server.

Thanks,

Harold

Harold van Garderen

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #144558 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi,

Yes i see it. Personaly : i think it can only be " answered question can be 'Prefilled question by url' or default value too if i remind. ". In some version Equation question type are prefilled when loading the first page too.

I'm sure : if user goes to page 1, page 2, page 1 : lastpage is saved to 1. Reason of www.limesurvey.org/index.php?option=com_...ixMaxStep&Itemid=729 plugin.

I think, but unsure : in actual version : user go to page 1, page 2, page 1, welcome page : think it's 0 in last page, not -1.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #144559 von hvgard
hvgard antwortete auf das Thema: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Thanks a ton Denis. That really helps.

Harold van Garderen

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha