Allow Registration without confirmation emails

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #100870 von fritsch
fritsch erstellte das Thema Allow Registration without confirmation emails
Hi,

I created a survey with tokens and public registration.

I set "Send confirmation emails?" to no.

If someone registers he gets the "confirmation sent" screen and can't access the survey because I disabled confirmation emails.

1. How do I enable public registration without confirmation emails? I.e. just send the person to the survey?

2. Could someone explain to me the use of the "send confirmation email" option if all it does is make the survey inaccessible?

Thanks a lot. :)
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: franklincs

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutretten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #102134 von franklincs
franklincs antwortete auf das Thema: Allow Registration without confirmation emails
I have the same issue. Did you get the solution Fritsch?

Thanks,

Frank

fritsch schrieb: Hi,

I created a survey with tokens and public registration.

I set "Send confirmation emails?" to no.

If someone registers he gets the "confirmation sent" screen and can't access the survey because I disabled confirmation emails.

1. How do I enable public registration without confirmation emails? I.e. just send the person to the survey?

2. Could someone explain to me the use of the "send confirmation email" option if all it does is make the survey inaccessible?

Thanks a lot. :)

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #102149 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Allow Registration without confirmation emails
Hi,

Need a feature request.

And you can use a specific controllers to do it too .... (Need PHP devlopment competences and time )

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: franklincs

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #102197 von franklincs
franklincs antwortete auf das Thema: Allow Registration without confirmation emails
Thanks Denis.

Haben Sie schon bei unserer Kundenumfrage mitgemacht?

Verpassen Sie nicht Ihre Chance auf tolle Preise.

Klicken sie hier um teilzunehmen:

Jetzt starten

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten