Big 'R' in title-field disappers when saving title

Mehr
4 Jahre 10 Monate her #93682 von aages
aages erstellte das Thema Big 'R' in title-field disappers when saving title
A bit peculiar problem with the title field appears, when I use the letter 'R' in the title of the survey (and this happens only with big ‘R’). The ‘R’ disappears when I save the title and viewing it. But when I enter edit-mode, it is still there. And is also shown correct when using the survey. I assume this is a bug?

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
4 Jahre 10 Monate her #93684 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Big 'R' in title-field disappers when saving title
Hello,

A french user have the same problem, but can not reproduce in my instalation. A bug with this issue have already resolved.
Then:
- What is your version and buildnumber of LimeSurvey
- If it's last version, please fill bug report with complete information of your server.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
4 Jahre 10 Monate her #93688 von aages
aages antwortete auf das Thema: Big 'R' in title-field disappers when saving title
I am a norwegian user and use the latest build (2013-03-11) of LimeSurvey 2.0
LAMP server: PHP 5.4 & MySQL 5.1.68-cll

regards, Åge

Mehr
4 Jahre 10 Monate her #93711 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Big 'R' in title-field disappers when saving title

aages schrieb: I am a norwegian user and use the latest build (2013-03-11) of LimeSurvey 2.0
LAMP server: PHP 5.4 & MySQL 5.1.68-cll

bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=7661

Thank you :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha