Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Some unconveniences with New Limesurvey (Version 3.15.3+181108 )

• Elita
  • Elita's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #179591 by Elita
Hello, Moving from 1.98 version to 3.15 I noticed that there is one important thing missing:

I had a survey on 1.98 version that I imported in 3.15 containing the question with the logic that set conditions for several other questions that I had forget.

When I wanted to change this question in Version 3.15 I was not able to change or delete this question - it remained the same and I did not have any idea what is wrong with that question since there were no error messages shown.

Hopefully I had this survey on version 1.98 and tried to do the same on this version and finally got the following error message - "Question could not be updated. There are conditions for other questions that rely on the answers to this question and changing the type will cause problems. Please delete these conditions before you change the type of this question. "

I believe you should put the same feature in version 3 too.
Regards, Elita
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 2 months ago #179592 by DenisChenu

Elita wrote: …
I believe you should put the same feature in version 3 too.

Yes sure, and it must be (i think it was).

Please : report the issue with a sample LSS file
www.limesurvey.org/community/bug-tracker

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose