Text wrap on scale points

Mehr
2 Wochen 6 Tage her #173440 von jfrey1
jfrey1 erstellte das Thema Text wrap on scale points
Hello, I'm having an issue where some of the scale points in certain rated questions aren't appearing correctly. The text of longer words appears to be wrapping (screenshot attached). Is there a fix for this? Thanks!
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Wochen 6 Tage her #173451 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Text wrap on scale points
Yes, using shorter words. ;-)

I don't think that there is much that can be done. The word used is simply too long for the space available for the scale point.

Would need to see the whole question (including subquestion texts) to see if there is potential to reduce subquestion width to provide more space for the answer columns. But as the gained space would be distributed evenly among all answer columns, often you would need to reduce the subquestion width a lot to gain only a little bit more of space per column.

I don't know your case exactly, because we can only see a very small extract of the question, but generally this is more a problem of "lack of space" than actually a Limesurvey problem.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #173719 von jfrey1
jfrey1 antwortete auf das Thema: Text wrap on scale points
OK, I'll tweak some things to make the scale points appear better. Thanks!

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha