After clicking the next Button the question repeats

Mehr
6 Monate 6 Tage her #169794 von DanielFriedrichSchulz92
DanielFriedrichSchulz92 erstellte das Thema After clicking the next Button the question repeats
Hi,

I am setting up a survey for my company but I have a problem I am not able to solve by myself (LimeSurvey Version 2.67+).

After reaching an Array Number (checkbox layout), I click on the next button but the program just reload the same question again, again and again. So I cannot access the next question. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Question Code= Mainmatrix (Third Group).

It would be very nice if you could help me whit that. I attached a survey example. In this Survey you are supposed to choose Softwaretools you use from a big list. Then to name your main work-tasks and finally to match which Software you need for a specific task.

Thank you,
Daniel
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
6 Monate 6 Tage her #169797 von jelo
jelo antwortete auf das Thema: After clicking the next Button the question repeats
Currently the surveyfile shows a lot of undefined variablenames in the emcode of Q6

konstruktionliste
simulationsliste
versuchsliste

In the next question the relevance code is containing wrong variables.
E.g. mainmatrix_T01_T1.NAOK == "1" is not accessing anything.

Try mainmatrix_T01_A1.NAOK == "Y" . That Y should work for the checkbox.

Are you a student conducting a survey? If yes, tell me why you use LimeSurvey?
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/116...y-you-use-limesurvey

Mehr
6 Monate 6 Tage her #169799 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: After clicking the next Button the question repeats

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha