Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168619 von LMAssuncao2
LMAssuncao2 erstellte das Thema Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
Hi guys! I'm trying to create an array question on Limesurvey. When I create the question using the option Array -> 5 point choice, it works. But the problem is that: I need to create a semantic differential scale with 10 points and labels on both sides. Using the 10 point scale array, the separator | not works, and using the option Array I receive a message like in the figure "Message Error" attached. I also tried to import an array, but after the import, when I click to see the question a white screen appears on the browser. I'm using LimeSurvey 3.7.2.
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168624 von olle
olle antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
Can you please enable config => 2 in config.php and post the full error message?

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168625 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
I can not confirm the other errors, but I can confirm that for the 10 point choice the "|" has no effect.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Anhang:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: LMAssuncao2

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her - 1 Woche 6 Tage her #168628 von LMAssuncao2
LMAssuncao2 antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
What is the path of this file? I cannot find it.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 6 Tage her von LMAssuncao2.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168630 von Joffm
Joffm antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
/application/config.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her - 1 Woche 6 Tage her #168632 von LMAssuncao2
LMAssuncao2 antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
The prints of the message error after the configuration = 2 are attached.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168634 von LouisGac
LouisGac antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2
ok not a big deal, it will be fixed in next release
just add the subquestions to your question, and it will work.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168636 von LMAssuncao2
The subquestions are added but the same error persists. The image attached shows the subquestions for a 5 point scale. The only option that doesn't work is the array option.
Anhang:

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168637 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Array question is not working on Limesurvey 3.7.2

ok not a big deal, it will be fixed in next release
just add the subquestions to your question, and it will work.

Also the issue with "|" not working with the "Array (10 point choice)" question type?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168638 von holch

The subquestions are added but the same error persists. The image attached shows the subquestions for a 5 point scale. The only option that doesn't work is the array option.

It worked for me, so there must be something wrong either with your installation or with your survey. Make a copy of the survey and see if the problem persists.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168639 von LMAssuncao2
I made the copy and the error persisted. What version of LimeSurvey are you used? I think I am going to install an older version of LimeSurvey.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168640 von holch
Going to an older version will most probably not help, because I am using the same version as you do an it works fine. So it must be something with your specific setup.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #168641 von LMAssuncao2
I am going to download and reinstall all the setup to see if works.

Can you post the .lsq file of the question that you created for me try to import and see if works?

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her - 1 Woche 6 Tage her #168642 von holch
Of course: Here a .lsq, .lsg and .lss file for you to test. I had to zip the .lsq file, because somehow the forum software does not allow the upload of .lsq files (will file a bug report for this!).

My Limesurvey version is Version 3.7.2+180508.

Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 6 Tage her von holch.

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her - 1 Woche 6 Tage her #168643 von LMAssuncao2
Guys, I imported the model posted by holch and it worked! I have other issues but I will open a new topic because is not related to this subject. Thank you guys for the attention!

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha