Crash on admin Login, launching our first survey

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Tage her #160652 von 412837
412837 erstellte das Thema Crash on admin Login, launching our first survey
Hi!

I am not sure where to file this report.... non of the categories seems suitable.

I was writing our first survey, and suddenly LimeSurvey became unresponsive, does not reply to HTTP requests.

I noticed that the public part of lime is working. It is only after I enter username and password in admin that it becomes unresponsive.

I am trying to get an error log, but as usual for us that don't develop, but only use, PHP, seems impossible to get an error log. We have a reverse https proxy to apache with php5-fpm, no error anywhere.

So, I have no idea what is going on. I kind of think that I might have selected a too long ID for a question... as that was the last thing I was fiddling with.

Any ideas were I could look into?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Tage her #160658 von 412837
412837 antwortete auf das Thema: Crash on admin Login, launching our first survey
arrrrgggghhhh.

found the problem. Mysql ran out of disk space.

still not a single error message on the php front.

even with debug=2....
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu, LouisGac

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Tage her #160675 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Crash on admin Login, launching our first survey
No, because : it break before PHP script happen, a 500 error before we can do something :(

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha