Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

PDF Export of answers for participants

• svewas
  • svewas's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #126216 by svewas
Hi guys, I am hoping you can help me with my problem:

We want to create a tool to improve skills dependent on a certain questionnaire. So people who use this tool will be checking up to 5 of 20 boxes and pick items in which they want to improve. The following page will display text (depending on the choice of item) and participants should be able to export the text (which can consist of different varieties, as people will choose diverging items out of the 20 items) to a pdf-file that contains all the answers in one file.
So what we need is a way to merge the text together in one pdf without losing to much of the content. We only found one, only mildly convincing option, because most of the solutions found require the questionnaire/website to be based on the same server as the tool, which simply is not possible, but I was wondering if there is a LimeSurvey-solution to that, which we might not know about.

Thank you guys for all the answers to come ;)
The topic has been locked.
  • tammo
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
8 years 6 months ago #126219 by tammo
Replied by tammo on topic PDF Export of answers for participants
Hi Swevas,

we created something like this for a hospital. Please visit: www.toolsforresearch.com/node/60 and see if this is what you mean. We only print the questions that have been filled in, not the empty ones.

greetings from The Netherlands,

Tammo ter Hark

Tammo ter Hark at Respondage
For Limesurvey reporting, education and customized themes
respondage.nl
  • svewas
  • svewas's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #126222 by svewas
Replied by svewas on topic PDF Export of answers for participants
Hi Tammo,

thank you for your fast reply =). It's pointing in the right direction, but it's not entirely what is needed, I fear. What we would like to do is allow the participants to pick from let's say Item A,B,C,... and then go on to the next page. This page will show Text A,B or C, depending on what Items they checked. The setup is basically only one group with roughly 20 questions, of which the participants can choose from. And we want to enable the participants to create their own personal PDF-file from only the texts that are displayed, so they can use those texts to their benefits. I hope I could clarify things a little :blush:

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose