The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #153871 von jordipalet
jordipalet erstellte das Thema The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"
I've used confortupdate a few weeks ago, everything worked fine. However, today I got (debug set to 2):

You have an error inside your local installation of LimeSurvey. See:
PHP Error [404]
The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors". (/home/php5/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php:483)

#0 /home/php5/limesurvey/framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(131): CErrorHandler->handleException()
#1 /home/php5/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(750): CErrorHandler->handle()
#2 unknown(0): LSYii_Application->handleException()

I've two pendings updates Security update! (Current version: 170324)
2017-04-05 11:47 and Security update! (Current version: 170404)
2017-04-19 15:28

Tried with both of them.

Version is 2.65.0 (170502).

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #153872 von LouisGac
LouisGac antwortete auf das Thema: The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"
Hi, 170502 is the last version of LimeSurvey. Could you please tell us what is your current build? Thank you.

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #153873 von jordipalet
jordipalet antwortete auf das Thema: The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"
I was not sure how to check the version ... so I looked into the files and found at /application/config/version.php. If this is the correct place to look for, then:

$config = '2.64.7';
$config = 261;
$config = 170404;
$config = true;
$config = '2647';

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #153874 von LouisGac
LouisGac antwortete auf das Thema: The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"
Ok I just gave a try, and I could perform an update from 170404 to 170502 without any problem.

Could you pease check the file:
application/controllers/admin/update.php

has the function called 'checkLocalErrors' (should be at line 222)?
github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...dmin/update.php#L222

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #153875 von jordipalet
jordipalet antwortete auf das Thema: The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"
Yes, I've that function ... So it may be some recent Ubuntu update that broken something.
Any hint so I can investigate it?
There is any list of what php and OS apps/whatever should be installed for confortupdate to work?

Or even more, what should be the folders and group/owner (in my system seems to be everything www-data and rwxr-xr-x), I don't think this has changed with any recent OS updates ... but just in case.

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her - 4 Monate 1 Woche her #155574 von jordipalet
Still having the same problem ... I've tried to investigate if something broken in php, but all the other apps are working fine. Furthermore, may be related, "Export results to app" is no longer working!

Can someone provide any hint?
Letzte Änderung: 4 Monate 1 Woche her von jordipalet.

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #155592 von LouisGac
could you disable all plugins and try again, please?

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #155609 von jordipalet
I didn't used any, so actually, "LimeSurvey internal database" is the only one.

Should I try to disable it or it will break my actual survey data?

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #155618 von LouisGac
no it's a core plugin you can't disable it.

could you tell me please if you're using "get" or "path" for urls?

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #155620 von jordipalet
I've the default config, so not sure if that means get or path. How I can verify it?

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #155621 von LouisGac
sure: just check inside the file application/config/config.php, and look for urlFormat (it will be "get" or "path")

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #155624 von jordipalet
It is path, I guess is the default, I never changed this.

If I change to get, now I can't login to the admin, not sure if I should use an alternative URL ...

Mehr
3 Monate 2 Wochen her #156413 von nana123
nana123 antwortete auf das Thema: The system is unable to find the requested action "checkLocalErrors"
Thanks for all the good information.

Mehr
3 Monate 2 Wochen her #156420 von jordipalet
I'm still having the problem, so not sure what is happening ...

Mehr
3 Monate 2 Wochen her #156425 von LouisGac
ok, I'm going to create a patch for your installation.
what's your current build number?

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten