"Internal Server Error" & "Update Server is Busy"

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #130387 von maxersloan
maxersloan erstellte das Thema "Internal Server Error" & "Update Server is Busy"
Hello,

I just purchased a 3 month key for Comfortupdate. I used a trial key a few weeks ago and it worked great. But now I'm experiencing 2 problems when trying to use ComfortUpdate.

1. I'm trying to update from 2.00+ build 131107 to 2.06 build 150731. But when I click "Use ComfortUpdate" the next page reads "Internal Server Error. Property "update.updaterversion" is not defined."

2. I'm also trying to update another install from 2.05 build 141126 to 2.06 build 150731. But when I get to step 2, it says
0 could not connect to the host "update.limesurvey.org"
Update server busy
The update server is currently busy. This usually happens when the update files for a new version are being prepared.
Please be patient and try again in about 10 minutes.

Then, just for the sake of curiosity, I updated 2.06 build 151018 to build 160123 and I had no problems.

Please help! Thanks!!

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #130460 von Mazi
Mazi antwortete auf das Thema: "Internal Server Error" & "Update Server is Busy"
#1 sounds like a known problem with the updater which - to my memory - could only be fixed by doing a manual update. See bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=9520
Maybe this work-around works for you: www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-...te-what-does-it-mean
..or this one: bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=9064

#2 sounds like this issue: manual.limesurvey.org/ComfortUpdate#Requirements
...but since you could update the 2.06 version I doubt that.
There once was a bug with a wrong URL for the updater. Please contact the ComfortUpdate support team at Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha