Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

情绪感知研究

• Joa078
  • Joa078's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #171872 by Joa078
情绪感知研究 was created by Joa078
I am conducting a psycholinguistic research on the conceptualization of emotions. My research compares the different emotional responses provided by American, South African and Irish English speakers with Asian responses from Chinese and Korean participants to observe the cultural differences in the conceptualization of emotions among different countries. As part of the methodology, I am approaching the participants through an online survey formed by 5 questions, these questions are in English and must be answered in English (they will take less than 8 minutes). It would be really appreciated if you could collaborate on this research by answering the questions and sending the link to your colleagues, family and friends if possible (everybody would be welcome).

Please if you know someone from these nationalities can you send them the survey?.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information about the survey or about other aspects of the research.

I will copy the link to the survey below:
emotionalresponses.limequery.com/343858?lang=en

For Chinese participants that cannot access the previous link, try this one:
www.wenjuan.com/s/F7FbQnK/
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #171877 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic 情绪感知研究
I made this post sticky, so it will remain at the top of the Chinese forum.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose