Include results in confirmation mail

Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her - 2 Jahre 10 Monate her #112128 von monfero
monfero erstellte das Thema Include results in confirmation mail
Is possible to include the results (answers), in the confirmation mail that users recieve when finishing surveys?
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 10 Monate her von monfero.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutretten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her #112150 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Include results in confirmation mail
Please refer to the manual - "Send detailed admin notification" - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_settings#No..._.26_data_management

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her #112182 von monfero
monfero antwortete auf das Thema: Include results in confirmation mail
I've been testing different possibilities according with the manual but I can't send "detailed admin notification", with answers ({ANSWERTABLE}), to the user than complete the survey.

I've tested with: "my_name@mymail.com;{TOKEN:EMAIL}" in the "Send detailed admin notification email to" field with no success. Only "Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!" recieves notification.

Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her #112183 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Include results in confirmation mail
Does {TOKEN:EMAIL} return the correct email address? (try placing {TOKEN:EMAIL} in a visible equation question)

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Mehr
2 Jahre 10 Monate her #112233 von monfero
monfero antwortete auf das Thema: Include results in confirmation mail
I don't know how but finally Limesurvey sends confirmation emails with responses using {TOKEN:EMAIL}. I suspect there's something about different operations: creating keys, setting confirmation email address, etc...
I continue testig cause I've tested one survey with three participants and only the last two ones recieve the detailed confirmation email.

Haben Sie schon bei unserer Kundenumfrage mitgemacht?

Verpassen Sie nicht Ihre Chance auf tolle Preise.

Klicken sie hier um teilzunehmen:

Jetzt starten

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten