How to show wrong answers at the end of the survey?

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #112007 von tgrecu
tgrecu erstellte das Thema How to show wrong answers at the end of the survey?
Hello,
i created a quiz, radio button style, giving value 1 and code Y to all exact answers, as in the image below:

Right now i'm showing an assestment total at the end of the quiz.
How can i also show to users which answers they got wrong, at the end of the quiz?

For example: Question 3 "where is Chicago" you answered "California", correct answer was "Michigan"

Thank you for your help.
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 4 Monate her von tgrecu.

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #112012 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: How to show wrong answers at the end of the survey?
Despite the correct answer being "Illinois" not "Michigan" (smart ass, I know... ;-) ), I think you could easily do this with Expression Manager. It will involve quite some code, because I think you will have to create this for every single question you want to show the error, but it should be totally fine.

I am no programmer, but I would go like this:

if question1 is not equal "correct answer" write ....

There are quite some good examples on tailoring and "reporting" in the documentation. TMSWhite has made quite an effort there.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 4 Monate her von holch.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha