Username / Password survey access (not just tokens)

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #107251 von tobyrhodes
tobyrhodes erstellte das Thema Username / Password survey access (not just tokens)
Hi All

I am hoping to find a way that I can implement Username / Password access to a closed survey (based on an imported username/password list).

Not sure if this is the best way to do it, but here is what I am trying ...

I am experimenting with setting up an "access control" group at the start of the survey, then verifying username/pw against the token file (additional attribute fields)

To make this work and look pretty, I need to be able to have a password input field that masks the actual characters typed with '********' (one * for each character input). Is this possible? I think the HTML input type is "password".

Then I will use Expression Manager to direct flow to either allow or disallow access to the rest of the survey.

Or ... is there a better way (suggestions gratefully received)?

Many thanks
Toby

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #107260 von tobyrhodes
tobyrhodes antwortete auf das Thema: Username / Password survey access (not just tokens)
Alternatively ... is there a bolt on or stand-alone user access module that anyone could recommend?
Toby

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #107261 von tobyrhodes
tobyrhodes antwortete auf das Thema: Username / Password survey access (not just tokens)
Update ...

I have managed to get the password field to show as ***** using the solution suggested by SGAMaddin in http://www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-this-with-limesurvey/87257-change-token-input-type-to-password using the following code in startpage.pstpl:

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function() {
document.getElementById("answer546224X296X3709").type='password';
});
</script>

Toby
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: byan

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha