Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #101546 von lsp
lsp erstellte das Thema Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.
I use array in kolloms to count answers given (1 to 5) to extract feedback to the user.

What I want is the same functionality, but the question in the rows and te answer's in kolloms. Instead off the questions in kolloms and the answers in the rows.

Can I do this?

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutretten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her - 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #101549 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 8 Monate her von tpartner.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #101550 von lsp
lsp antwortete auf das Thema: Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.
I saw this, but is it possible to flip te axes? so the subquestions and the answers swopped

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #101552 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.
Err...then you would be back to the normal array - manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Array

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #101553 von lsp
lsp antwortete auf das Thema: Array Kolloms, subquestions in rows instead of kolloms.
Ok, but that means that I can't count the given answers.

hmm that's a pity..

Haben Sie schon bei unserer Kundenumfrage mitgemacht?

Verpassen Sie nicht Ihre Chance auf tolle Preise.

Klicken sie hier um teilzunehmen:

Jetzt starten

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten