Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Export token links

More
11 years 9 months ago #82377 by gyts
Export token links was created by gyts
Its possible to export the token data and the links of the invitations into a csv or another format?
Or simply export the link of the invitation. This is because we are not sending the link via the integrated mail server.
Thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
11 years 9 months ago #82381 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Export token links
As far as I know, there is no option to do this. Would be nice to have this feature, because sometimes you have to send a large number of survey links to someone (e.g. a panel or a external partner tha will send the invitation for you).

Would be great if the individual survey urls would be created automatically. Maybe you can write a feature request?

So, what you can do is export the token table to CSV. There you have the token. Then you open it in a spreadsheet softwar like MS Excel or LibreOffice Calc. Create a new column in front of the token column and an other one to the right. In the one in front you copy the survey url part that comes before the token and then you connect the two cells (can't remember how the formula is called in English).

So it would be something like "surveyurl+token" and at the end you have one URL including the token. Hope this is understandable.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
11 years 9 months ago #82529 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic Export token links

holch wrote: As far as I know, there is no option to do this. Would be nice to have this feature, because sometimes you have to send a large number of survey links to someone (e.g. a panel or a external partner tha will send the invitation for you).

Would be great if the individual survey urls would be created automatically. Maybe you can write a feature request?

Correct, there is no such option.

Agreed, please create a ticket at our idea tracker and post the link here afterwards.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
More
11 years 4 months ago #87788 by cheyennemtnman
Replied by cheyennemtnman on topic Export token links
Any movement on this? I posted another topic in regards to creating the individual survey urls... I have a need where I need to list several individual urls on an html page of our organization's intranet for each employee.
  • DenisChenu
More
11 years 4 months ago #87839 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Export token links
Hello,

The survey URL is :
yourwebsite/survey/index/sid/679376 (for all token) , and after respondant can't enter the token.
You can use htaccess to set yourwebsite/thesurvey to yourwebsite/survey/index/sid/679376 to easy access .

completeURL are not needed i think.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
11 years 4 months ago #87842 by cheyennemtnman
Thank you for responding. (Shi Shi Ni)
The case is a survey taker may have several surveys to take.
I want to be able for them to click on a link on their user page that will take them to each of the surveys they are to complete. I may use a button or masked URL to send them to the survey. Then send them back to their personal page to click on the next link...
  • DenisChenu
More
11 years 4 months ago #87857 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Export token links

cheyennemtnman wrote: Thank you for responding. (Shi Shi Ni)
The case is a survey taker may have several surveys to take.
I want to be able for them to click on a link on their user page that will take them to each of the surveys they are to complete. I may use a button or masked URL to send them to the survey. Then send them back to their personal page to click on the next link...

You need to work on your own script i think.

There are no included LS solution for this.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheyennemtnman
  • Mazi
More
11 years 4 months ago #87862 by Mazi
Once the user is logged in at your system, do you have information like email address available which also exists at the survey's token table?
If so, you could simply create a customized script to check the token table for each survey for that email address and then generate link (including the token) for each survey the user has not answered yet.

Dr. Marcel Minke
  • Mazi
More
11 years 4 months ago #87863 by Mazi
BTW, did you have a look at the "Central Participant Database" feature: docs.limesurvey.org/Central+participants+database ?

Dr. Marcel Minke
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #87866 by cheyennemtnman
Thank you once Again! Might be a nice feature to consider. To list links for a participant for all surveys they are authorized to take. What table name for the tokens list.. I see lime_old_tokens_XXXXXXX listed in MyPhpAdmin... but no current token table. I will post my solution...
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by cheyennemtnman.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose