Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Completed Survey, but "Responses" does not show any data at all

• gotechpro
  • gotechpro's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #193110 by gotechpro
Version 3.21.6
Hosted version: Expert

Hi, I have a small test survey. I added 1 participant, and allocated a token. After starting the survey, I took it, and I received the admin email after submission. The email only listed 3 links, but no questions answered.

Going into LS admin, The "Responses and statistics" shows that the survey is completed, but is as well shows 0 responses. Going into the "Display responses" page, all fields are blank.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, but I would love to know what.
lss attached

Thanks in advance.
Gary

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...4651.lss
File Size:139 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...4651.lss
File Size:139 KB
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 2 months ago #193113 by jelo
Have you activated the survey? Use a different browser session to fill out the survey (if you logged in via backend while filling out the survey some session issues might occur).
I was able to import your survey in LS4. No technical issues inside the survey. Looks OK.

You might try to import your exported survey and activate it to rule out other issues.

BTW: Your emailvalidation regex is pretty narrow. A topleveldomain with more than three characters e.g. ".info" is not allowed.
Code:
regexMatch("/^(\w[-._+\w]*\w@\w[-._\w]*\w\.\w{2,3})$/"

TLD info or name were introduced twenty years ago.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • gotechpro
  • gotechpro's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #193123 by gotechpro
Hi Jelo, thank you for your reply.
The Survey was activated, but I ran it indeed in the same browser session. Did a test in another browser, and all worked as expected.
Very good to know. I hope this explains why the "pause/resume" didn't work either. Will give that another test :)
BTW: You are absolutely correct regarding the regex for email. I got the regex from the forums and I never paid attention to it. I changed it to /^(\w[-._+\w]*\w@\w[-._\w]*\w\.\w{1}\w+)$/ to allow any 2 or more characters as TLD.
Thanks for your help.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose