Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

can I generate stats and report for the same question across different survey?

• unclemosaic
  • unclemosaic's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #189783 by unclemosaic
hi I am to new to LS, and I can see that there is a page for admin to see and read the stats for a particular survey.

But is there a function that is able to let admin to view the same question over different surveys?

Example:

survey 1 -> Q1(please enter your name:text) -> Q2(where do u come from?:text) -> Q3(how much do u like LS?:rate)
Survey 2 -> Q1(please enter your name:text) -> Q2(how old are you?:text) -> Q3(how much do u like LS?:rate)

Can I have a page/plugin that is able to view all the responses and stats(like the original stats and report page for each survey) over the Q1 and Q3 in both of the survey1 and 2?

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by unclemosaic.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 6 months ago #189786 by DenisChenu
This don't exist in LimeSurvey core (and i think it never exist)
This don't exist in a already done LimeSurvey plugin (to my knowledge) , but can be done
This don't exist on an external tools distributed using API (to my knowledge), but can be done.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: unclemosaic
  • unclemosaic
  • unclemosaic's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #189788 by unclemosaic
thanks for your quick reply

btw, if I want to copy a question group to another survey, I have to export it manually and import it to another survey manually later. Will it be improved in the future so that I am able to direct copy the question groups between survey under the LS system? Thanks!
  • DenisChenu
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #189790 by DenisChenu

unclemosaic wrote: btw, if I want to copy a question group to another survey, I have to export it manually and import it to another survey manually later. Will it be improved in the future so that I am able to direct copy the question groups between survey under the LS system? Thanks!

I didn't know : make a feature-request

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: Link

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose