Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Overview Page for Question Group

• mhaas01
  • mhaas01's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #180900 by mhaas01
Overview Page for Question Group was created by mhaas01
Dear LimeSurvey Community,

I'm planning to do a consultation process within the next month using limesurvey. I already tested limesurvey with the help of the demo-webversion and it seems to have nearly all the relevant features I need. But I still have one special question:

I want to give the respondent the opportunity to chooce betwenn several question groups. Therefore I want to give him an overview at the starting page of the survey with all the different question groups (approximately 13 groups). After answering all the questions within one group, the respondent should be returned to the starting page, to be able to answer another question group. It is not mandatory, that the respondent answers all the questions respectively all question-groups. Is it possible to insert such an overview with limesurvey?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and hope that you got an impression of what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Max
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 1 month ago #180902 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Overview Page for Question Group
Activate index/complete is done for this.
Not exactly like you want , but near.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
5 years 1 month ago #180904 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Overview Page for Question Group

mhaas01 wrote: After answering all the questions within one group, the respondent should be returned to the starting page, to be able to answer another question group.

Jump back functionality is not implemented in LimeSurvey.

The questionindex mentioned by DenisChenu is described here:

Show question index / allow jumping: A question index can be displayed in the survey if this function is enabled, allowing the user to jump from one question group to another. You can choose the following:
Disabled : If this option is picked up, no index is shown in the survey;
Incremental : If this option is selected, the question groups will be shown incrementally in an index menu located on the survey page. You are allowed "to jump" only to the question groups that were previously visited/accessed;
Full : Jumping from question group to question group is allowed via the index menu.

manual.limesurvey.org/Surveys_-_introduc...ation_.26_navigation

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose