Array (numbers). Unique numbers in each column, not row.

Mehr
2 Monate 4 Wochen her #180705 von nique
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I feel like every derivative of this question has been asked and I think I found my answer in a post but then lost it. So apologies but a new post to ask for help.

I have an 7(y axis) x 8(x axis) array of numbers. Participants need to effectively rank the 7 items in order of importance under each of the 8 headers. Therefore I need the numbers in each column to be unique but not the rows.

A screenshot of the actual question is attached.

I used unique(self) in question validation but believe this wants all 56 numbers to be unique. I think I need to use unique(something with the question code) but I am not sure what. If it helps, my y axis is 1-7 and x axis is A-H question codes.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
2 Monate 4 Wochen her #180710 von DenisChenu
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
Can you try
unique(self.sq_A.NAOK) and unique(self.sq_B.NAOK) and …

See manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager....27that.27_variables

sq_X - where X is a row or column identifier. Only subquestions matching pattern X are selected. Note that search is done on complete code identifier, then sq_X match and include subquestions nX, X, Xn (e.g. if you use sq_1, subquestions a1, 1a, 1, 11 or 001 was included). Put attention at dual scale question type where subquestions code are QCODE_SQCODE_1 and QCODE_SQCODE_1 and to ranking question type where subquestions code are QCODE_1,QCODE_2 ....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: nique

Mehr
2 Monate 3 Wochen her #180956 von nique
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
Thank you!

Idiot me thought I needed each row to be unique and then maybe a cross between column, rather than simply each column being unique. My logic was lost so thanks for your help.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha