How to show overall score of correct answers?

Mehr
3 Monate 6 Tage her #180578 von mariaa
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Dear all,

I´ve created a quiz. On the last page I´d like to create a summary that shows how many answers the participant has answered correctly like this:

"You scored correctly on 4 of the 13 questions."

How do I generate this overview? Unfortunately it´s not possible to do this with the assessment function since I´m using question types like ranking and numerical input that are excluded from this function.

I understand that somehow I need to define the correct answer for each question but I´m not sure about how exactly the syntax needs to be adjusted.

This is my first approach (I already succeeded at creating a syntax in order to show the participant whether he answered correctly.)

if( ! is_empty(A1_SQ001.NAOK) and is_empty(A1_SQ002.NAOK) and is_empty(A1_SQ003.NAOK) and ! is_empty(A1_SQ004.NAOK), "That is the correct answer.", "That is the false answer. The correct answer is..")

But I am not sure how I can define in lime survey what is right and what is wrong and how to generate the overview "You scored correctly on 4 of the 13 questions."

What would the syntax look like for this?

Thanks a lot for your help

Kind regards and have a nice weekend

Maria

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha