Alphabetically sort question texts built from earlier answers via EM

Mehr
7 Monate 5 Tage her - 7 Monate 5 Tage her #179168 von socius
Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a way to alphabetically/alphanumerically sort question texts that are made from earlier answers via Expression Manager (via implode('', answer1, answer2)).

I ask my respondents for activities during the course of a day. I ask for activities and their respective time or the day. The respondents should be able to input these activities in any order they like, e.g.

In a follow up questions I'd ask further questions for each of the activities. I'd like to sort these activites according to the time of the day. So in this example "6:00 (breakfast)" should be on top - which would be achieved by sorting these question texts alphabetically/alphanumerically.

Does anybody know a way to do this? In this forum I found a solution to a question about sorting questions for multiple questions, but this does not solve this problem (I think it would sort the questions before the EM-operations) ( www.limesurvey.org/es/foro/can-i-do-this...-a-2nd,-3rd-language ). I did not find no further solutions - hope I did not miss anything. Remark: I use LS 2.6.7LTS and attached the survey with the two questions shown above.

I appreciate any hint - thanks a lot for your time!
Best, G
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 7 Monate 5 Tage her von socius. Begründung: Added .lss file

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
7 Monate 5 Tage her #179195 von socius
Hi!

I just found an error in my posting from yesterday. It should be: "In this forum I found a solution to a question about sorting questions for multiple questions languages [...]". That makes more sense - but it still does not work for this case I guess :-)

Thanks for any hint!
Best, G

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha