Changing the Question index from dropdown to buttons

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179381 von DenisChenu
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179385 von krosser
Well, in any case, you need to direct those buttons to something, otherwise they won't lead anywhere. You click and nothing happens. It doesn't matter if it is a weblink (in case of the default dropdown menu) or button (which is actually a list-group in our case). You have to add href="#".

I'm using the latest LS 3.15 hosted on LS servers, not installed locally.

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her - 4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179387 von DenisChenu
I think you need to learn HTML
button type="submit" : it's a action button submitting (in POST value) the data in the form …
It must be inside form.
Remind : i'm a PHP dev since more than 15 years, don't learn me my job …

See developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/button

An href is only available for a (link)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Last edit: 4 Wochen 2 Tage her by DenisChenu.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: LouisGac

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179394 von krosser
Well, no need for personal insults, man. I have no time or intent for it. I just had to solve the problem.

I had to add this to the button to make it work. Without that it wouldn't submit.
data-limesurvey-submit='{{ indexItem.submit }}'
<button type="submit" name="move" value="{{ indexItem.step }}" data-limesurvey-submit='{{ indexItem.submit }}' class="list-group-item {{ indexItem.coreClass }} {{ templateClass }}" >{{ indexItem.text }}</button>

Adding <a href='{{ indexItem.url }}'> in front of the button created hyperlinks.
<a href='{{ indexItem.url }}'> <button type="submit" name="move" value="{{ indexItem.step }}" class="list-group-item {{ indexItem.coreClass }} {{ templateClass }}" > {{ indexItem.text }}</button>

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179397 von DenisChenu
If you are OUT of form : us an a link with data-limesurvey-submit
If you are in form : use a buuton.

And NEVER put a button inside a a link.

You want you a link show like a button : use CSS : getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#buttons

It's not insult but you don't read what the other people write . I put this on the 1st answer : www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...-dropdown-to-buttons

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179424 von krosser
I read everything but sometimes it is very difficult to understand what you write. Sorry.

Mehr
4 Wochen 2 Tage her - 4 Wochen 2 Tage her #179427 von DenisChenu

krosser schrieb: I read everything but sometimes it is very difficult to understand what you write. Sorry.

It's the reason why i write : «I think you need to learn HTML» , it's clearly not an insult.

I don't give advice to a baker (about bread …), and if it's say something about bread : i don't say it false : It's his job, not mine.

Last edit: 4 Wochen 2 Tage her by DenisChenu.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha