turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?

Mehr
1 Woche 4 Tage her #168453 von vama
vama erstellte das Thema turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?
I am using limesurvey 1.87, we would like to turn off IP address tracking for all our surveys that are active. How can i do this?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Woche 3 Tage her #168483 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?
You are using 1.87??? This is ancient! You definitely should update. There have been various fixes of security issues in the meanwhile. This should not be accessible on the internet anymore!!!

For turning off IP Address tracking you will probably have to go into each of the surveys and switch it off. However, I am not sure if you can do this with active surveys.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
1 Woche 2 Tage her #168527 von vama
vama antwortete auf das Thema: turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?
For active surveys we cannot switch off the tracking IP address, is there any way tweak to the scripts that i can turn off the tracking?

Mehr
1 Woche 2 Tage her #168528 von Joffm
Joffm antwortete auf das Thema: turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?
With access to the database you can switch the value of "Ipaddr" in table "[lime_prefix]_surveys" to "N".

It's your responsibility.

Regards
Joffm

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #168546 von vama
vama antwortete auf das Thema: turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?
If I turn off tracking the ip address, token id is not getting saved in the lime_survey response table? How can i get token id?

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her - 1 Woche 1 Tag her #168551 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: turning off IP address tracking for all our surveys?
Seems like you are mixing up two things.

Turning of just the IP tracking should not prevent the token to be saved. This should only happen if you choose the survey to be anonymous, then the token is not connected with the response database, otherwise it would not be anonymous.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 1 Tag her von holch.

Mehr
5 Tage 23 Stunden her #168602 von vama
Got it! Resolved my issue. Turned off tracking IP address from the database.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha